Our Training will start again! (under certain conditions)
The new rules published by the cultural ministry of Baden Wurttemberg allow us to juggle again together, but with certain condition we will have to accept.
We will meet on Tuesday at our spot in the park (see "Training" for more information).
Thursday's training at University has been cancelled for the rest of the semester unfortunately.
This is what you need to know:
- Trainings will only take place outside. If the weather is rainy we have no option to juggle inside right now.
- Please keep a distance of 1,5 metres between each juggler.
- Everyone will juggle for themselves, no passing allowed right now.
- We will only meet to juggle! There will be no BBQs or beer drinking afterwards together.
- If you feel sick or have fever, please stay at home!
It will not be same as usual, but it will be nice to see each other again 🙂
Welcome on the webpage from and for jugglers in and near Ulm! We are happy you are visiting (at least online) and we'd be really happy if you are a juggler (or want to be one) and visit us in real life. Beginners are welcome at every training!
Usually juggling takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays (for more information about trainings click here). Still, this is subject to changes as gyms may be closed or the weather is not nice for outdoor training. So, in case you are interested to join, it's probably best to contact Sandi (contact). If you know already that there is a training taking place and you are just looking for the right place to go, please check out "TRAINING".